15th March, 2019
- When submitting unavailability, can now set it to repeat weekly.
- Errors when subscribing to MailChimp are now displayed to help avoid confusion.
- People Activity Reports looking at emails sent in the past no longer display the “View Content” link if older than 3 months, as we no longer have the content data after that time frame.
- Improved how the menus work on certain touch screen devices.
- Fixed an issue with the Service Reporting (Detailed) report not sorting correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the People Flow Step Reminder emails and SMS sending incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue with restricted users not being able to see certain service attendance reports correctly.
- Fixed an issue with super-admin names being encoded incorrectly on the settings page.
- Fixed an issue with the people import tool not liking the ‘ character.
- Fixed an issue with the people category highlight colour not appearing in places it should be appearing.
- Fixed an issue with viewing unavailabilities when locked down by department.
- Fixed an issue with archived groups appearing in a few places they shouldn’t be.
- Fixed an issue with the notification to group leaders when a person was added to a group always using first name instead of sending preferred name.
- Fixed an issue with service reporting fields not being sortable.
- Fixed an issue with the event modal window in the member area not being able to be closed.