5th April, 2019
- Added the ability to filter songs by a BPM range, or by song key when viewing the list of songs, and when adding songs to a service.
- Added some extra placeholders to the “Notify Reports To Person” email templates.
- Added an advanced search filter for “Parents with children of specific gender”.
- Added the ability for an account to be set to allow primary/spouse within a family to submit unavailability for the entire family at once.
- Improved how the “Date of Birth” and “Anniversary” fields operate when tabbing through a persons profile.
- Fixed an issue with swap requests being accepted after roster request was declined.
- Fixed an issue with swap/replace requests displayed in the wrong timezone.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t save the number zero in custom fields in peoples profiles.
- Fixed an issue with the “Family Contact Details” field wasn’t displaying data correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the “Add another person” custom text in form embeds not coming through.
- Fixed an issue with groups not appearing in the mobile app for non-admins.
- Fixed an issue with names not sorting correctly when submitting group attendance.
- Fixed an issue with custom reports not sorting correctly when exported.
- Fixed an issue with automatically emailed reports not exporting correctly.