5th April, 2019
- Added the ability to filter songs by a BPM range, or by song key when viewing the list of songs, and when adding songs to a service.
- Added some extra placeholders to the “Notify Reports To Person” email templates.
- Added an advanced search filter for “Parents with children of specific gender”.
- Added the ability for an account to be set to allow primary/spouse within a family to submit unavailability for the entire family at once.
- Improved how the “Date of Birth” and “Anniversary” fields operate when tabbing through a persons profile.
- Fixed an issue with swap requests being accepted after roster request was declined.
- Fixed an issue with swap/replace requests displayed in the wrong timezone.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t save the number zero in custom fields in peoples profiles.
- Fixed an issue with the “Family Contact Details” field wasn’t displaying data correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the “Add another person” custom text in form embeds not coming through.
- Fixed an issue with groups not appearing in the mobile app for non-admins.
- Fixed an issue with names not sorting correctly when submitting group attendance.
- Fixed an issue with custom reports not sorting correctly when exported.
- Fixed an issue with automatically emailed reports not exporting correctly.
29th March, 2019
- Form submissions can now be individually exported, or you can select specific submissions to export from the list of submissions.
- Added a number of options to mass managing service teams.
- The “Submit” button for forms is now disabled after a user has submitted it, preventing people from accidentally submitting multiple times.
- The “Assets” checkbox no longer shows for events if the account doesn’t have assets to choose from.
- Re-added the text for the “Add Refund” button for event registrations.
- The “Print Songs” options no longer appears for services that have no songs connected.
- Improved various breadcrumbs not liking apostrophes in names of things.
- We no longer allow Feb 29th as a valid date when setting school grade progression.
- Fixed an edge case issue with our group reminders going out when they’re not meant to (for reminders set at 120 and 119 hours after meeting).
- Fixed an issue where archived groups appeared when setting up people flow step actions when they shouldn’t have.
- Fixed an issue with apostrophes in names appeared incorrectly when scheduling notes.
- Fixed an issue where search for groups with – in their name wouldn’t work.
- Fixed an issue with the People Flow Steps Detail report wasn’t sorting correctly.
- Fixed an issue where adding a person as a group leader wouldn’t display correctly.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on files the navigation menu wouldn’t open in new tabs as it should.
- Fixed an issue with saving certain addresses for groups was giving a server error.
- Fixed an issue with sub-steps appearing when adding a person into a people flow with entry points setup.
- Fixed an issue with the Group Attendance Summary report not filtering correctly.
- Fixed an issue with our financial import tool not handling the & character correctly.
- Fixed an issue with editing a scheduled person who had declined via unavailability.
- Fixed an issue with the Room Attendance check-in report showing the service date/time in the wrong timezone.
27th March, 2019
- Added ability to set a default song length under Settings > Songs, that is used when adding new songs to the account.
- New templates added for handling SMS Replies if the sender has no email address.
- The contact people window no longer allows you to schedule an email/sms for a date in the past.
- Fixed an issue with access to adding/removing people to groups via mass manage.
- Fixed an issue with assigning people to step admins in flows with entry points set up.
- Fixed an issue with creating locations with the same timezone as the account.
- Fixed an issue with the Financial import not working at all.
- Financial import not remember fixes for errors you’d previously told it.
- Creating people from Check-in now correctly subscribes people to SMS if the account is set to do so.
- When creating a new demographic, sub-demographics can now correctly be created with progressions that start or end at 0 years/months of age.
- SMS preferences are no longer messed up when doing form submissions for accounts still using email to SMS.
- The “family contact details” field is now consistent in how it displays data for all family members.
15th March, 2019
- When submitting unavailability, can now set it to repeat weekly.
- Errors when subscribing to MailChimp are now displayed to help avoid confusion.
- People Activity Reports looking at emails sent in the past no longer display the “View Content” link if older than 3 months, as we no longer have the content data after that time frame.
- Improved how the menus work on certain touch screen devices.
- Fixed an issue with the Service Reporting (Detailed) report not sorting correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the People Flow Step Reminder emails and SMS sending incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue with restricted users not being able to see certain service attendance reports correctly.
- Fixed an issue with super-admin names being encoded incorrectly on the settings page.
- Fixed an issue with the people import tool not liking the ‘ character.
- Fixed an issue with the people category highlight colour not appearing in places it should be appearing.
- Fixed an issue with viewing unavailabilities when locked down by department.
- Fixed an issue with archived groups appearing in a few places they shouldn’t be.
- Fixed an issue with the notification to group leaders when a person was added to a group always using first name instead of sending preferred name.
- Fixed an issue with service reporting fields not being sortable.
- Fixed an issue with the event modal window in the member area not being able to be closed.
8th March, 2019
- Admins can now control what steps for people flows appear when you add someone to a people flow within their profile or mass manage.
- Fixed an issue where the “Roster Requests” page was changing status of schedules even though they’d already confirmed their scheduling request.
- Fixed an issue where people using Microsoft Edge on a touch screen device couldn’t log out.
- Fixed an issue where people couldn’t add others to groups correctly.
- Fixed an issue where people no longer in service teams were being contacted incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where default times for positions couldn’t be saved correctly.
- Fixed an issue where certain reports were giving backend database errors.
- Fixed an issue where you accepting your roster request marked you as the person that last updated all other users.